In Ketchikan since 1989
PHONE calls can be
made 24x7 to set up an appointment.
APPOINTMENTS can be set up 24x7 and/or immediately.
WALK-INS can knock and often find the office open, but
phoning ahead can make sure, and phoning anytime can make an
IMMEDIATE service can be provided for emergencies and as
time. For jobs of one half day or less, appointments
usually are scheduled immediately or within 24 hours of
being contacted. For jobs over one half day, a time
can be scheduled based upon the urgency of any emergencies.
- Getting the right product for the best price.
- In shop demonstrations of hardware, software, and
- Determine your needs, goals and objectives, budget.
- Discuss options and what's available on the market.
- Deciding on a technical solution with specifications
including the following:
- Disaster prevention, backup and recovery, security,
- Networking, Internet, WAN, wiring closet, wireless,
servers and clients.
- All platforms, Unix, Macintosh, Windows, mobile,
- Cost benefit analysis, estimates or quotes or bids,
shopping and ordering.
SYSTEMS SETUP, INSTALLATION, AND CONFIGURATION
- In shop and on site.
- Hardware built, and components integrated into
- Network deployment -- devices, cable or wireless,
- Operating platform settings and utilities.
- Software selection, loading, downloading,
- File transfer, data backup and restore, program
upgrades and migration.
- Final testing, backup, records, and sign-off.
- Demonstrate, instructions, Q&A on proper
SYSTEMS TROUBLESHOOTING, THEN REPAIR OR
- Emergencies, see "Scheduling" above.
- Step One: preliminary diagnosis to identify
problem and get cost estimate.
- Step Two: in depth analysis to identify cause
and repair or replace.
- Experience of over twenty years, contractor to
national service providers.
- Hardware inventory and tools in stock adequate for
- Data salvage and system recovery; or backup, erase,
- Network, Internet, and communications connection and
- Removing and protecting against malicious software.
- General maintenance, tune-ups, cleanup,
- iPhone, iPod, iTunes, iLife, iWork.
- Macintosh computers, hardware, and software.
- Backups, migration, startup problems, data recovery,
- Professional production equipment and products.
- High definition shooting and editing.
- Stories, scripting, casting, directing, music.
- For film festivals, DVDs, music videos, TV, the
- Intellectual property rights and copyright.
COST OF OPERATIONS (TCO) of computers is more than the
initial product cost. It is also the cost of upgrades
of returns, downtime and lost data, plus needed labor
costs. A planning appointment can help prevent
expensive costs like buying the wrong product at the wrong
price, or troubleshooting one that was setup wrong, or a
crash without a backup.
EMERGENCIES. Products needed for immediate repairs,
recovery, replacement, or for demos are available in town.
RIGHT PRODUCT. Hundreds of thousands of products are
on the market, from which we can choose the right one for
your needs. Items can be ordered direct the same day,
shipped overnight or economy air or barge, and usually paid
on a credit card.
BEST PRICE. If you don't want professional consulting,
email your best deal and we will try to beat it.
Please send the manufacturer's part number, make and model,
specifications, and your goals and objectives. Include
sellers' price plus shipping, and Webpage or written quote
- Hourly rates or flat fee or negotiated terms for
- Rates decrease as the number of hours increase, or
with the type of work.
- Signed work orders are used for jobs longer than one
- Get liquidation prices on items like printers, tube
monitors, cases, etc.
- Call us last -- get us your best deal in writing, and
we may beat it.
907-617-7150, please phone first 24x7,
www.syseng.tv, email: email@example.com,
5 Salmon Landing, Suite 207, Ketchikan, AK 99901